Wednesday 25 March 2015

The power of projection



We’ve probably all heard stories about the power of projection and I experienced it again today with my 7yo son. He is very intuitive and loves all the normal things young boys do but also has a strong interest in his mother’s crystals and their meanings. This morning I walked him to school with him riding his bike and me walking behind him.

Several minutes in to our journey I noticed a man sitting in a car that was parked on the side of the road in front of us. I focused on this man and instantly got a negative feeling about him. As my son was riding some metres ahead of me I didn’t yell out to him but thought and projected my feelings to him. At that very moment my son stopped in his tracks and said ‘Dad did you just call my name? I could hear you”. I said no I didn’t but I just sent my thoughts and feelings about the driver of the car to you. I had to laugh when he told me that he had noticed him and didn’t like the guy either. This just goes to show that the power of love and projection is very real and is a real asset for us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment